Summer Camps - All Programs
USSI's unmatched selection of quality summer sports camps ensures we offer the perfect camp for every child. Summer sports camps are open to boys and girls aged 2-19 of all ability levels from beginner to advanced. We also offer adult programming.
Camps offered include our famous multi-sports camp, over 10 single-sport camp options and an entire range of Squirts programming for the younger player. Programs are typically offered in two timeframes: either as week-long camps or weekly summer classes.
Not sure which is the correct sports camp for your child?
Call us at (732) 563-2520 or use the chat function on our site, we're here to help!
Multi Sport Camps
Multi sports camps allow participants to try a variety of sports within the program rather than specializing on a single sport.
- Multi Sports Camp: More Info | Ages 5-14
USSI's famous camp where players experience over 15 sports in a week.
- Multi Sports Squirts: More Info | Ages 2-8
- A multi-sports experience for our younger players where they try a new sport every day.
- Pulse Multi Sports: More Info | Ages 5-18
- Pulse Camps feature premier facilities typically including swimming & lunch options.
Single Sports Camps
Single sports camps allow a participant to specialize in a sport of their choice for the entire program.
The comprehensive basketball experience - improve technique, learn rules, and have fun!
- Basketball Squirts, Ages 3-8 | Basketball Camps, Ages 5-14 | Pulse Basketball, Ages 7-18
- Summer tennis camps introduce a variety of techniques including forehands, backhands, volleys, and serves.
- Tennis Squirts, Ages 3-5 | Tennis Camps, Ages 5-14 | Pulse Tennis, Ages 7-18
- Experience the excitement of the world’s most popular sport at one of our unrivaled Soccer Camp.
- Soccer Squirts, Ages 2-8 | Soccer Camps, Ages 5-14 | Pulse Soccer, Ages 7-18
- Learn the fundamentals of the nation's fasting growing sport, including passing, catching, cradling, and scooping.
- Lacrosse Squirts, Ages 3-8 | Lacrosse Camps, Ages 5-14 | Pulse Lacrosse, Ages 7-18
- Using award-winning SNAG (Starting New at Golf) equipment, learn key swings and develop proper technique.
- Golf Squirts, Ages 4-8 | Golf Camps, Ages 5-14 | Pulse Golf, Ages 5-18
- Introduce your young slugger to the game of baseball or softball at one of our T-Ball camps.
- T-Ball Squirts | ages 2-8
- Summer cricket camp introduces a wide range of skills throughout the week including bowling, fielding and batting.
- Cricket Camps | ages 7-14
- Field Hockey
- Players will develop their technique in dribbling, passing, and shooting.
- Field Hockey Camps | ages 5-14
- Flag Football
- Focusing on the rules of the game, players will develop their skills in passing, receiving, and deflagging.
- Flag Football Camps | ages 5-14
- Summer rubgy camp introduces a wide range of skills including lateral passing, deflagging and ball control.
- Rugby Camps | ages 5-14
- This camp is designed for players who want to improve their skills, or who simply want a fun week learning to play.
- Volleyball Camps | ages 6-14
- Track & Field
- This camp introduces a wide range of athletic skills throughout the week including running, jumping, and throwing.
Track & Field Squirts, ages 3-8 | Track & Field Camps, ages 5-15